Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are confirmed and vehicles reserved only once the deposit has been paid.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per car is required. Balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding date shown on booking from. Failure to pay the balance may result in loss of deposit.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing, or email to Occasions Classic Car Hire. In the event of a cancellation by the customer, the deposit will only be returned if the conpany can obtain an alternative booking for that day.
4. Whilst the company will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination we cannot be held responsible for late arrival due to circumstances beyond our control, such as undue traffic conditions or inclement weather.
5. In the unlikely event of a breakdown or road traffic accident, the company will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle for your journey. If we are unable to supply an alternative vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price.
6. Uk Law prohibits smoking in vehicles on hire.
7. Our chauffeur will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. However, the Company cannot be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle during or after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
8. The company may take photographs of the bride and groom with the car for use of publishing them in company literature or on this website. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing when paying the deposit or balance of the service.
9. Occasions Classic Car Hire will thoroughly clean each vehicle before it leaves our premises. But the company can not be held responsible for road dirt gathered on route which could lead to marks rubbing off on customers clothing. Every effort is made to ensure the car is clean before anyone enters the vehicle.
10. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is assumed at the time of paying the deposit.